SIMPLY BETTER DENTISTRY
(Third Batch )
- A Single day clinical dentistry & Practice management course for dental practitioners.
In today world, developing the successful dental practice with optimum patient satisfaction has become one of the biggest challenges with increasing number of practising dentists, lack of clinical knowledge & exposure of new practitioners and increased awareness about quality dentistry in general population.
The objectives of this course are.
- To provide updated knowledge on day to day clinical work which will be helpful in improving the quality of dental practice.
- To provide the ways of affordable practice management & business marketing strategies to attract new patients.
- To give clinical & practical tips on speciality dental procedures in order to save time and money.
- To update the knowledge on recent advances in form of providing treatment options, newer technology & material advances which will be helpful in redefining the dental practice beyond your imagination.
- In this workshop the participants will learn how to work out on several aspects of the dental practices management.
This course includes
In this session the participants will learn how to work out on several aspects of the dental practices management.
- Clinic ambience, waiting room set up & role of receptionist & doctor in welcoming new patient.
- How to present a treatment plan to the patient.
- Use of effective modalities during treatment plan discussion.
- How to manage and plan the patient appointment & appointment book.
- Interaction between clinical and non-clinical units of the office.
- Lab work management.
- Effective Business marketing strategies to attract new patients.
- Clinical tips in day to day dental procedures.
- Patient convincing treatment planning in speciality procedures including implant, smile design.
- Discussion in details on advanced treatment options eg. bleaching, Laminate veneers, tooth jewellery & metal free